THE TICKET AND WINNINGS
The ticket is the unique valid document for claiming
your winning prizes. The following is the information your ticket
• Name of the game.
• Logo of the game.
• Special and control number (CRC Number).
• Code identifying the locality and Point of Sale from where the ticket was purchased.
• Price of ticket.
• Codes of Events selected.
• Team names
• Outcome/s selected for each betting event and the odds.
• Whether an event or events are selected as Banker Events.
• Selected Systems.
It is your responsibility to ensure that before
leaving the Point of Sale the selections printed on the ticket
are the ones you selected.
Ticket cancellation may take place at the Point of Sale where the ticket was issued. The ticket will be cancelled by the same on-line terminal which issued the ticket. The time limit for cancelling a ticket is five (5) minutes from the time when the ticket was issued, provided that the cancellation takes place before the participation period elapses. You have the right to a refund of the stake.
There are several ways you can find out if you are a winner:
- Ask any seller appointed by MALTCO LOTTERIES Limited. Visit any POS after the last event occurred on the ticket and within the opening hours of the POS and ask the seller to perform the verification of your ticket through the terminal and the On-Line Central System.
- Phone the Help Line Centre on telephone number +356 2388 3333
- Visit the website at www.maltco.com where one will find all game results.
- The results may be transmitted on the TV screens in the POS.
- Ticket checker
For Prize Payment, the ticket is scanned by the on-line terminal to be checked as a winning ticket. If it is a valid and unclaimed winning ticket, the payment may proceed. A payment receipt is printed and handed to you.
The payment of any prize won by you shall be deemed as a full discharge by the Licencee of all its obligations towards you.